We are Computer Rock, an international software company based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and London we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join our Belgrade team.
This role plays an important part in our company's product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we'd like to meet you.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in testing both mobile and web applications
- Familiarity with Agile software development lifecycle and quality management
- Good understanding of end-to-end testing, test case creation, test execution and reporting
- Highly motivated, organized and able to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident spoken and written English
- Experience with writing automated tests using Java programming language
- Experience with BDD approach and Cucumber framework
- Experience in test automation frameworks, e.g., Selenium, Appium
- Experience with API testing using Postman
- Strong understanding of JSON structure
- Familiarity with AWS cloud technologies and CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab)
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Design and develop automation test scripts
- Integrate automated tests and test results into CI-CD pipelines
- Participate in manual testing as required for the project releases
- Review Acceptance Criteria and other requirements specifications to identify gaps and inconsistencies
- Work closely with development engineers, business analysts, and other QA team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects; verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We are experts in the industry
We have a 10 years long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing and operating digital products and helped clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine and iOT.
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage the mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At team level, various educational presentations are organised to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We Provide you with various employee benefits
Work flexibilities such as: remote or office work , flexible work hours, up to 27 days of vacation per year, depending on your length of service, as well as private health insurance. From this year onward, we are going to introduce personalized benefits.
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates
- We optimized the process in just one interview, it will contain both the HR and technical interview
- The interview will take about an hour
- If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer
What you need to do?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically
- If you want to ask additional questions about this position or want to talk about our company, feel free to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us Your application!
Thank you for showing interest in our company!
Mi smo Computer Rock, multinacionalna softverska kompanija, osnovana 2015. godine, koja danas broji preko 120 zaposlenih i posluje u Londonu, Cirihu, Hamburgu i Beogradu. Našim klijentima pružamo usluge razvoja softverskih rešenja koje su potpuno prilagođene njihovim ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Sport i rekreacija
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Rad od kuće
- Fleksibilno radno vreme