We are Incode, a digital identity company that believes in a future where customers can perform any transaction without friction. We enable banks, fintech, retailers, marketplaces, healthcare systems, and many others to provide more secure and delightful experiences to their customers.
Through our flagship suite, Incode Omni, we offer an end-to-end omnichannel identity platform that helps businesses address all of their identity needs, from digital onboarding and know-your-customer (KYC) to omnichannel authentication and more.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our close-knit team and we’re looking for leaders who are curious, driven and excited by ownership!
Incode is looking for QA Engineers to support our web and mobile solutions. We are looking for focused individuals that will work tightly with our Product and Engineering team to test, iterate, and approve feature releases in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
The QA Engineer will work together with the Engineering team to have a rock-solid app that increases customer satisfaction. From analyzing new features to approving them for release, you will be involved in every step of the process.
- 2+ years of experience with testing mobile (iOS, Android) and Web apps
- Great verbal/written communication skills (in English)
- Motivated to learn and grow (This position exposes the candidate to all aspects of a successful product, from development through end-user adoption)
- Familiarity with relevant quality assurance industry-standard best practices and methodologies
- Experience with end-to-end testing process of software applications
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with SDK/API testing
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Experience with hardware testing
What do we offer you?
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive salary
- Travel – yearly sprints when safe to do so
- Benefit allowance for health insurance
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Learn the basics of a new language from your colleagues. We’re a very small yet multi-cultural team so you can choose from Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Hindi, Norwegian, Serbian, or Romanian)
- Working as part of a global business with a diverse team
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early-stage start-up with sound funding
- Working closely with passionate and supportive team members
Values matter! We share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
- Customer-centric and impactful products
- Working as part of a bright, passionate and diverse team
- Bias for action
Who are we? We are a leading identity company that is reinventing the way humans verify their identity and interact with the world’s largest Banks, Fintechs, Marketplaces and Hotels with a highly secure and delightful AI based experience. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company operates globally ... Saznajte više
- REMOTE WORK
- WORK FROM HOME
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- ADDITIONAL DAYS OFF
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- SPORT AND FITNESS
- TEAM BUILDING
- TRAININGS, COURSES, CONFERENCES