Job Title: Accountant 1
Division: Magna Seating Aleksinac
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
Magna Seating is an innovative leader in the development and manufacturing of high-quality complete seating systems. Our solution includes seating structures, mechanisms and hardware, as well as foam and trim products for global automotive, heavy truck and bus industries. Our capabilities include market and consumer research; full concept development; design and engineering capabilities; testing, validation and world-class manufacturing. Our award-winning seating solutions are developed from consumer research, finding the ease of operation to be comfortable, convenient and connected.
We quest an Accountant for our new plant in Aleksinac as soon as possible.
- Monitoring respective state accounting and tax regulations and informing the management about any relevant changes in due time
- Ensure proper back up and documentation for all transactions in line with local regulations
- Ensure accurate monthly reconciliations of all ledger accounts and supporting schedules
- General invoicing and daily bookkeeping (processing incoming and outgoing invoices, bank statements, accounts receivables, accounts payables);
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual deadlines for tax, statutory and corporate reporting
- Capitalization of fixed assets and depreciation calculation on timely basis
- Maintain accounts receivable/ payables records
- Verify reconciliation of A/R intercompany balances, and resolve intercompany disputes
- Maintain foreign exchange rates in SAP
- Protect the assets of the company by continual review and awareness of internal control issues, with appropriate recommendations for improvements
- Ensure that all applicable general ledger accounts are reconciled/analyzed to a level acceptable to both internal and external audit tests
- Participating in month end closing
- Liaison, advice and support department managers in all aspects of finance, compliance, reporting, taxes etc.
- Perform other duties as designated
- Bachelor's or University’s degree in Finance/ Accounting
- Minimum 2-3 years of general accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Serbian Accounting & Tax Legislation, US-GAAP would be a plus
- Fully PC literate (MS Office, SAP)
- Native speaker in Serbian, fluently speaking and writing in English
- Appropriate salary, depending on your specific qualification and professional experience
- Long-term and stable position in a growing, international company
- Interesting and versatile job scope and working conditions in a dynamic team with international networks
- Excellent personal development opportunities
You are willing to invest your personality, your energy and your time to tasks be worthwhile to invest? In fun making and contemporaneous challenging tasks? We are looking forward to your application!
Dear candidates, please direct your CVs in English only.
Magna Seating d.o.o. Odžaci
Kompanija Magna Seating je otvorena u Odžacima 2012. godine, i od tad proširuje proizvodnju kombinujući duh inicijative i vrhunsku operativnost, sa brigom o pojedincu, društvu i životnoj sredini. Verujemo da je ključ našeg uspeha zapošljavanje motivisanih ljudi, sa različitim talentima, obrazovanjem i iskustvom. Sa pravim ljudima na pravom mestu, očekujemo da ćemo i dalje biti prvi izbor našim kupcima. Ovakav pristup, u kombinaciji sa našim vrednostima, čine našu kompaniju odličnim mestom za rad.Više o poslodavcu