Magna International is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world – We are committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees. Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
Magna seeks an Analyst, IT Purchasing to work in Magna Global IT’s Vendor Management department. The Analyst will be part of a global team that has presences in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. The Analyst will be responsible for negotiating and managing various regional and global IT contracts, will represent Magna’s Global IT Vendor Management team in the region towards internal customers and global partners and will support, on a global basis, Magna Global IT, as well as Magna Corporate, Group and Divisional locations.
- Representation of Magna’s Global IT Vendor Management team in the NA, EU and APAC region
- Main contact for local needs and to manage global partners in the region
- Contract negotiation, design, review, management and administration
- Vendor sourcing and vendor management
- Global project coordination and communication
- Internal demand consolidation and interface towards functional departments
Knowledge and Education
- A bachelor's degree is typically required, preferably in an analytical field (such as general business, economics, psychology, computer science, mathematics, statistics or finance) OR equivalent work experience
- Work experience in the field of IT procurement of at least 2 years required
Skills and Competencies
- Potential candidates for this position are IT procurement experts, contract administrators and IT asset managers
- Experience in negotiating and managing large complex contracts in one or more IT categories, including hardware, software, service and communication
- Previous experience with software licensing / contracts / framework agreements and volume purchasing
- Excellent negotiations skills and trainings
- Business English (writing & speaking) is required
- German language skills (writing and speaking) is of advantage but not a necessity
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
Magna Seating d.o.o. Odžaci
Kompanija Magna Seating je otvorena u Odžacima 2012. godine, i od tad proširuje proizvodnju kombinujući duh inicijative i vrhunsku operativnost, sa brigom o pojedincu, društvu i životnoj sredini. Verujemo da je ključ našeg uspeha zapošljavanje motivisanih ljudi, sa različitim talentima, obrazovanjem i iskustvom. Sa pravim ljudima na pravom mestu, očekujemo da ćemo i dalje biti prvi izbor našim kupcima. Ovakav pristup, u kombinaciji sa našim vrednostima, čine našu kompaniju odličnim mestom za rad.Više o poslodavcu