Employee Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Bring your dog to work
- Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability, and customer service.
Here in Belgrade, we support our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in Belgrade in 2013 with what was then 20 developers. Now it's grown into our largest office with more than 500 people.
Whatever we're doing, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for a BI/Reporting Analyst who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
The primary responsibility of the BI/Reporting Analyst is to act as the bridge between business and technology streams. To build well-tested, up to date and documented datasets, with quality and in a timely manner, which will support the company's decision-making process. The successful person must be able to accept and respond to challenges and be oriented toward constant improvements, both in technical solutions and personal competencies.
- Well designed, developed, tested, reliable, and performant data products delivered on time, in accordance with specifications, guidelines, and standards
- Efficient, rich in information, flexible self-service analytics framework available for non-SQL users
- Constantly improved solutions
- Delivery of development documentation
- Specialized, ad hoc reports and data sets delivered with quality and in a timely manner
- Direct harmonious work with other teams in the department and excellent cooperation with stakeholders/requestors
What will you be doing?
- Work with relevant stakeholders to have a clear understanding of data product requirements.
- Identify and communicate prerequisites and constraints, if any.
- Model raw data into datasets, in accordance with specifications, guidelines, and standards, that enable analytics across the company.
- Prepare ad hoc reports (raw SQL) and external datasets.
- Maintain datasets, define standards to communicate the freshness of the data, and implement escalation process in case there is an issue.
- Define quality standards of the data which includes setting definitions of done metrics for Data Engineers and minimum acceptance criteria for the sources in scope.
- Keep analyzing transformation job portfolios and explore possibilities for optimization.
- Recognize room for improvements (reliability, performance, quality of data) and propose appropriate solutions.
- Write and regularly update development documentation.
- Constantly improve personal competencies.
What are we looking for?
- University degree
- Experience of working in Business Intelligence, ideally within the telecommunications sector
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing concepts and architecture, BI/Reporting Analytics methodologies, and techniques
- Experience in building BI solutions using GCP BigQuery or AWS Redshift would be desirable
- Excellent knowledge of SQL including analytical/windowing extensions
- Proven experience with BI tool: design, development, and administration (Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience with requirements collection and transformation to solution
- Structured, analytical, and inquiring mind
- Conceptual way of thinking combined with attention to details
- Team player
- Strong self-management and timekeeping
- Fluent in written and spoken English
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you.
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider. The company offers broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service. Hyperoptic works with property owners, developers and professionals, designing and installing dedicated fibre infrastructure to new buildings and existing developments. Its services are currently available to consumers and businesses ... Saznajte više
"There is never a dull moment in customer support! A typical day involves lots of multitasking: from assisting our customers over the phone or online to helping each other out or collaborating on ideas ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- REMOTE WORK
- WORK FROM HOME
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- TRAININGS, COURSES, CONFERENCES
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- FOOD AND DRINKS