- Competitive salary plus bonus
- 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year
- Extra days off for your birthday, moving home or getting married
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Bring your dog to work
- Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service.
Here in Belgrade, we support our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in Belgrade in 2013 with what was then 20 developers. Now it's grown into our largest office with more than 500 people.
Whatever we're doing, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for a Fibre Planner who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
The Fibre Planner will be responsible for designing all parts of Hyperoptic's optical network to support the businesses. The Fibre Planner will act pro-actively to minimise issues with network deployment and ensure that Fibre Infrastructure Engineering Teams can work as efficiently as possible. They will do this by creating detailed job packs, proactively responding to issues in the field, and ensuring high level of accuracy of our network records.
What will you be doing?
- Plan and analyse our network requirement for delivering our infrastructure projects.
- Use various tools for planning and georeferencing fibre routes.
- Producing job packs for engineers on the field
- Act pro-actively against any issues that arise in the planning and build stage, to avoid unnecessary delays
- Keep network infrastructure inventory up to date and accurate
- Produce reports as needed for the Design Team Leader and other senior members of staff
- Acquiring all required documentation for infrastructure design and updating internal systems
- Create build report for completed infrastructure projects
- Update GIS database
What are we looking for?
- Degree level
- Previous work experience in network infrastructure planning and design
- Good knowledge of fibre optic technology and passive networks overall
- Proven experience working to deadlines and under pressure
- Intermediate excel skills needed (V-look up, filters, pivot tables)
- Knowledge of QGIS system and ability to deal with complicated database systems and accurate input would be desirable
- Interest in ISP and Internet technology
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider. The company offers broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service. Hyperoptic works with property owners, developers and professionals, designing and installing dedicated fibre infrastructure to new buildings and existing developments. Its services are currently available to consumers and businesses ... Saznajte više
"I joined Hyperoptic in August 2016, when there was only one office and around 70 employees. The moment I arrived at my first interview, I realized that this is exactly the place I want to work- and here ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA