Human Resources Business Partner
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
Magna Seating is an innovative leader in the development and manufacturing of high-quality complete seating systems. Our solution includes seating structures, mechanisms and hardware, as well as foam and trim products for global automotive, heavy truck and bus industries. Our capabilities include market and consumer research; full concept development; design and engineering capabilities; testing, validation and world-class manufacturing.
As Human Resources Business Partner you are responsible for supporting the Human Resources department, improving the quality of work life for all employees, and providing leadership to our management to support policies and procedures in accordance with Magnas Employee’s Charter. You are providing guidance, counsel, and problem-solving support to team leaders, teams, and individuals.
- Assist Human Resources department with regards to benefits, payroll, training and development, recruitment activities and other human resources functions.
- Respond to employee inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Support investigation and resolution of employee relations concerns
- Source, screen, interview, recruit and hire technical and non-technical positions
- Support identification of training needs, developing training plan and providing needed curriculum, track results
- Maintain succession planning database system.
- Deliver Orientation Training, and monitor On the Job Training (OJT) program
- Lead employee morale initiatives throughout the year
- Coordinate Employee Recognition and Celebration activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) year directly related experience in an HR generalist capacity including staffing, training and development, HR programs/policy development, compensation, and benefits.
- Related automotive or manufacturing experience.
- Working knowledge of Employment laws.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and presentations.
- Ability to manage employee communications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with SAP HCM.
- Demonstrated successful performance with independent and team problem solving, presentations, leadership, and coordinating and completing multiple tasks within and across departments to meet changing deadlines.
- Appropriate salary, depending on your specific qualification and professional experience
- Long-term and stable position in a growing, international company
- Interesting and versatile job scope and working conditions in a dynamic team with international networks
- Excellent personal development opportunities
Deadline for applications: 28.03.2020.