Division: Magna Seating Aleksinac
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
Magna Seating is an innovative leader in the development and manufacturing of high-quality complete seating systems. Our solution includes seating structures, mechanisms and hardware, as well as foam and trim products for global automotive, heavy truck and bus industries. Our capabilities include market and consumer research; full concept development; design and engineering capabilities; testing, validation and world-class manufacturing. Our award-winning seating solutions are developed from consumer research, finding the ease of operation to be comfortable, convenient and connected.
We are looking for a Logistic Manager for our plant in Aleksinac, Serbia. It combines knowledge about operations, production, logistic, process data collection and analysis, and scenario analysis. In a project-based environment, interaction with customers, other teams and field work are part of the work activities.
- Model, validate and analyze supplied production processes using Logistics concepts.
- Advise and support the implementation of logistic policies, considering alternative modals, in-bound and outbound material flows, production and cost-effectiveness constraints.
- Interact with the Logistic Team to support buffer-capacity, route and material-flow optimization studies, identifying the root cause(s) of throughput variability and providing real-world data to strengthen logistics/production efficiency.
- Ensuring efficiency and reducing costs in the area of transport management
- Ensuring cross-industry and group-wide standards and harmonizing support systems, processes and methods in the field of transport management and supply chain.
- Monitor and report on supplier delivery performance as outlined/required in quality database.
- Generate shipping schedules as required, monitor delivery and expedite as required.
- Cross train team members to maximize flexibility and coverage.
- Follow and abide by all government, Legal, Magna and all Custom rules and regulations.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Generate Production schedules to support the Master Production Schedule and customer requirements; communicate to department as required.
- Minimum Completion of a Post-Secondary Degree in Economics or Logistic.
- Excellent planning, interpersonal/leadership, team building, and organizational skills.
- Highly adaptable, motivated, analytical/data driven, detail-oriented, and able to work autonomously.
- Open-minded and decisive problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability and desire to problem solve, multi task with cross functional team, & prioritize.
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to work professionally under pressure.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to respond to dynamic and changing environment.
- Long-term and stable position in a growing, international company
- Interesting and versatile job scope and working conditions in a dynamic team with international networks
- Excellent personal development opportunities
- Opportunities to network and connect.
Dear candidates, please direct your CVs in English only.
Deadline for applications: 25.04.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!