At Magna, we turn ideas into industry standards for all of automotive. We push the boundaries of technology and innovation to transform vehicles, careers, and the future of mobility. Why work for one automaker when you can work for the entire industry?
Logistics Specialist (Assistant for Customs Affair)
Magna Seating Aleksinac, Serbia
Magna Seating is an innovative leader in the development and manufacturing of high-quality complete seating systems. Our solution includes seating structures, mechanisms and hardware, as well as foam and trim products for global automotive, heavy truck and bus industries. Our capabilities include market and consumer research; full concept development; design and engineering capabilities; testing, validation and world-class manufacturing. Our award-winning seating solutions are developed from consumer research, finding the ease of operation to be comfortable, convenient and connected.
We quest a Logistins Specialist for our new plant in Aleksinac as soon as possible.
Responsible for all aspects of the Customs clearanse and delivery of materials. A Team Player of Logistics department with reporting line to Logistics Manager.
- Customs clearance of materials;
- Prepares and controls all invoices and supporting documentation required for customs clearance;
- Monitors and implements any changes in the legislation and by-laws in the field of Logistics;
- Establishing contacts with customers and delivering the right quantity of goods to the customers within the specified time;
- Based on the customer's orders, draws up a weekly production plan and possibly flexibly adapts it to the customer's requirements;
- Continuously checks the implementation of the production plan;
- Process all nesessary transactions in SAP;
- Specifies delivery date with suppliers;
- Effectively organizes transportation of purchased material or finished products;
- Ensures timely return of returnable packaging;
- Participates in inventory;
- Compiles daily, weekly and monthly reports on its activities to the Logistics Manager.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree or above
- Minimum of two (2) years in Logistics in a Tier-one/ Tier-two automotive manufacturing facility
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of customs regulations and laws
- Fluency in English
- Detail oriented and excellent documentation skills
- Fully PC literate: Proficient with Word, Excel
- SAP knowledge is obligatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented, communicates well with others and able to interact with people at all levels and departments
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Driver's licence B category
- Appropriate salary, depending on your specific qualification and professional experience
- Long-term and stable position in a growing, international company
- Interesting and versatile job scope and working conditions in a dynamic team with international networks
- Excellent personal development opportunities
You are willing to invest your personality, your energy and your time to tasks be worthwhile to invest? In fun making and contemporaneous challenging tasks? We are looking forward to your application!
Dear candidates, please direct your CVs in English only.
Deadline for applications: 07.05.2020.
Magna Seating d.o.o. Odžaci
Kompanija Magna Seating je otvorena u Odžacima 2012. godine, i od tad proširuje proizvodnju kombinujući duh inicijative i vrhunsku operativnost, sa brigom o pojedincu, društvu i životnoj sredini. Verujemo da je ključ našeg uspeha zapošljavanje motivisanih ljudi, sa različitim talentima, obrazovanjem i iskustvom. Sa pravim ljudima na pravom mestu, očekujemo da ćemo i dalje biti prvi izbor našim kupcima. Ovakav pristup, u kombinaciji sa našim vrednostima, čine našu kompaniju odličnim mestom za rad.Više o poslodavcu