Management Development Expert
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is rolling out the largest gigabit network in the UK; more than 21 times faster than the national average. Ranked in The Sunday Times ‘Tech Track' 100 fastest growing technology companies for the second year running and recent winners of ‘Best Superfast Broadband' provider for the sixth consecutive year at the 2018 ISPA Awards.
We have big plans. This can only be achieved by growing our dedicated team to shift the boundaries of what's possible.
What will you be doing?
- Designing and creating training courses, manuals, online learning modules and other course materials.
- Delivering training to our employees using a variety of instructional techniques.
- Assessing training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, and / or consultations with managers and /or instructors.
- Monitoring and evaluating training programs to ensure they are effective and meeting our ‘core' needs.
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience in a progressive learning and development environment with a focus on management development training.
- Evidence of understanding, articulating and supporting business strategy through programmes of work over both short and long-term cycles.
- An ability to manage complexity and ‘strategic thinking' capability and experience in delivering projects in complex environments with an ability to simplify that complexity to deliver positive outcomes.
- Experience in utilising e-learning platforms and technology-based tools to deliver developmental programmes.
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply (we have tried to make it a painless exercise)
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee
- You will hear from us. Even if it's a no (for this role)
We like to get things done. If you feel the same, click ‘apply' or email us at email@example.com for more information.
We weren't joking about the hyperfast growth.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Deadline for applications: 30.05.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno