We are hiring:
Offer Projects Expert
As an Offer Projects Expert, you will provide analytical and operational support to Retail Category Managers, Marketing & Loyalty Manager and Area Managers in establishing shop strategy development and Loyalty program, also giving necessary support in other day-to-day activities in non-fuel retail.
- Supporting Category Managers in developing category plan and strategies to improve product sales in the category of all shop products and categories.
- Providing all necessary analysis and information on daily basis for Franchise Project.
- Counseling and supporting to Category Managers in selecting, pricing and positioning of category products, together with product and supplier data base management and conduct business review on category management projects.
- Preparing and implementing shop planograms and layouts in cooperation with Category Managers.
- Proposal, implementation and providing necessary analysis of Loyalty program.
- Coordinating and implementing operating processes for Loyalty program connected to CM (redemption item list, promo activities).
- Preparing necessary reports and analysis, which will be used for successful performing, improving and developing on Loyalty program.
Requirements and Candidate’s profile:
- Education (qualification) - University or College in Economics, Business of Finance
- Skills - Excellent communication and organization skills; Team player
- Experiences needed - 2 years working experience
- Professional competences - Strong analytical mind; High level of creativity; Out of the box thinking
- IT skills - Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Language - English: Advanced
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- Great working conditions within motivating international environment
- Amazing opportunity to participate in the growth of the office in Belgrade
- Opportunities for knowledge advancement in a multinational team
- Very friendly team
If you are interested in this position, please apply.
Be careful - deadline is 31.01.2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please be informed, that your application will be recorded in a central database and might be used for later possible positions. If you are interested only in this position, and refuse to be registered in the database, please confirm it in a written form.