Production Planner (m/w)
Division: Magna Seating Aleksinac
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
Magna Seating is an innovative leader in the development and manufacturing of high-quality complete seating systems. Our solution includes seating structures, mechanisms and hardware, as well as foam and trim products for global automotive, heavy truck and bus industries. Our capabilities include market and consumer research; full concept development; design and engineering capabilities; testing, validation and world-class manufacturing. Our award-winning seating solutions are developed from consumer research, finding the ease of operation to be comfortable, convenient and connected.
We quest a Production Planner for our new plant in Aleksinac as soon as possible.
The Production (Material) Planner is responsible for scheduling and expediting supplied material delivery for all inbound materials required in production.
- Plan, Forecast, Schedule and Release supplied material demands to meet our production requirements
- Monitor Forecasts, Stock on hand, customer demand, production schedule, inventory transactions and reject material on all related production material to protect production and reduce cost
- Follow-up on delivery timing and expedite the material as needed through line delivery
- Follow-up and validate carrier appointments (specified carrier arrival times to avoid excess traffic density)
- Use SAP System as the Primary means of creating, monitoring and communicating schedules, inventory quantities, releases and forecasts
- Forecast Raw Material to all suppliers
- Track production and forecast trends to help predict future scheduling needs – audit production rates, pack quantities, scrap factors and cycle times
- Generate and send regular Raw Material releases to all suppliers
- Ensure continual material flow into all required locations
- Maintain proper lean inventory levels on all raw materials in accordance to process capabilities
- Monitor and ensure inventory accuracy of raw material throughout the system
- Analyze yield and variances for Raw Material consumption – Investigate variances, identify issues and develop solutions to solve the issues
- Know and understand the loss rates and usage rates to identify areas for improvement and opportunity
- Monitor Supplier Performance for all Raw Material Suppliers
- Evaluate corrective actions put in place at suppliers to support Raw Material delivery
Education and Experience
- Technical Degree or comparable studies
- Two to five years experience related to Inventory Control, demand planning, production planning, or supply chain management is preferred
- Fully PC literate – strong MS skills, SAP
- Knowledge of Production Planning, Inventory Control
- Proficient in the use of Enterprise Data Management systems
- Well-developed interpersonal, organizational, communication (verbal & written), presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and multiple demands
- Reading, analyzing and interpreting the MRP system, inventory transactions and procedures
- Appropriate salary, depending on your specific qualification and professional experience
- Long-term and stable position in a growing, international company
- Interesting and versatile job scope and working conditions in a dynamic team with international networks
- Excellent personal development opportunities
You are willing to invest your personality, your energy and your time to tasks be worthwhile to invest? In fun making and contemporaneous challenging tasks? We are looking forward to your application!
Dear candidates, please direct your CVs in English only.
Deadline for applications: 22.04.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!