- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
Manages Team leaders and Operators in production.
- Manages Team leaders and Operators ensuring quality, safety and required performance
- Provides support to Production manager in relation to all production activities (providing 100% delivery, maintaining and improving quality of work and productivity, 5S, cares about safety, performs continuous training in order to control scrap)
- Manages the requirements related to employees and their training and implements standard operating procedures on all lines
- Manages the internal relationships between departments.
- Coordinates and implements continuous improvement activities, performing regular inspections at the workplace (brightness, 5S, cleanliness)
- Ensures that for all new processes and equipment complete risk analysis are carried out before integration into production
- Follows the processes and process parameters for the planned product during series launching and manufacturing process
- University education
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Advanced level in computer skills
- Minimum 2 years in the ISO/TS business environment
- Familiar with the concepts of Lean manufacturing, Kaizen and basic financial knowledge
- Familiar with APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plan, MSA, SPC methodologies
- Ability of making decisions and taking over independent actions
- Flexible, "positive" approach with ability to learn on examples
For more information about NORMA Group please visit: normagroup.com
NORMA Group SEE, Batinska 94, Subotica, Serbia
Deadline for applications: 28.01.2020.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.