Job Type: Permanent/Regular
Magna Seating is an innovative leader in the development and manufacturing of high-quality complete seating systems. Our solution includes seating structures, mechanisms and hardware, as well as foam and trim products for global automotive, heavy truck and bus industries. Our capabilities include market and consumer research; full concept development; design and engineering capabilities; testing, validation and world-class manufacturing.
We are looking for a Program Buyer for our plant in Odzaci, Serbia. The Buyer position is responsible for developing, maintaining and investigating potential new suppliers as well as current suppliers for new and existing programs. Also, it will create Purchase Orders, and Request for Quotations and assist/work with various departments.
- Follow & implement Procurement Plan for direct material purchases in line with both Project requirement lead-times and Company’s procurement procedures
- Sourcing management - drive purchasing process from the pre-bidding activities through approvals and execution
- Price list and purchase requisition management
- Cooperation with internal/external stakeholders in order to ensure uninterrupted production flow
- Participation in the process of budget creation
- Achieving the yearly saving target
- Identifying cost reduction opportunities (negotiation, resourcing, cost-benefit analysis)
- Drive supplier negotiations/contract management
- Treating supplier base as a living document, constantly improved by market research
- Perform Supplier Risk, Delivery & Quality performance analysis for direct suppliers
- University degree (Business administration/Engineering)
- Experience in purchasing area 2+ years – desirable in automotive industry
- Fluent English knowledge
- Working in SAP would be beneficial
- Independent problem solving and decision making with general direction given on project objectives and broad guidance from department strategy and goals
- Ability to lead processes and deliver the results in agreed time frame/ Ability to multitask
- Appropriate salary, depending on your specific qualification and professional experience
- Long-term and stable position in a growing, international company
- Interesting and versatile job scope and working conditions in a dynamic team with international networks
- Excellent personal development opportunities
Deadline for applications: 28.03.2020.