Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 14x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion Hyperoptic are hiring for a Quality Administrator who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As Quality Administrator your mission will be to assess excellent standards and order around field and office compliance and associated areas of the business are adhered to. This includes identifying, auditing and reporting status and improvement requirements wherever necessary and strive to make Hyperoptic a safe, happy and successful workplace.
This is a shift based role (24/7 rotation). Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Support the Quality, specifically the Compliance team with maintaining regulatory and quality standards across the organisation
- Conduct audits across all business areas in line with ISO 9001 standard
- Train and coach field and office teams on adherence to industry standards and Hyperoptic processes – existing and new
- Leading activities and tasks required for regulatory compliance (such as GDPR breaches)
- Be diligent in identifying and recording compliance status (using iAuditor & Alt-Logic) against regulatory standards as well as standards set out by the Compliance team
- Be first line of contact for the business around Compliance, Health & Safety and Governance queries and manage task allocation for prompt resolution and be a subject matter expert and provide recommendations, advise and support as needed
What are we looking for?
- Degree level and/or experience in a compliance, audit or service improvement role would be desirable
- Experience in a customer facing roles would be desirable
- Strong written and numerical skills
- Great attention to detail
- Able to work in shifts (24/7 rotation)
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider. The company offers broadband speeds 14x faster than the UK average, and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service. Hyperoptic works with property owners, developers and professionals, designing and installing dedicated fibre infrastructure to new buildings and existing developments. Its services are currently available to consumers and businesses in 43 cities and towns across the UK. Founded ... Saznajte više
"I joined Hyperoptic in August 2016, when there was only one office and around 70 employees. The moment I arrived at my first interview, I realized that this is exactly the place I want to work- and here ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA