Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. Our top average wired speed (900Mbps on our hyperfast 1Gb product) is over 11x faster than the UK's average broadband speed.
Ranked in The Sunday Times ‘Tech Track' 100 fastest growing technology companies for the fourth year running, winners of ‘Best Superfast Broadband' provider for six years in a row at the ISPA Awards, as well as ‘Best Customer Service' and ‘Best Business ISP' in 2019.
Working within Infrastructure, the Resource Analyst will be responsible for providing high-quality resourcing solutions. The role will work closely and engage with key stakeholders and core parts of the business to ensure that all aspects of the end-to-end resourcing is dealt with efficiently. From helping scope what capabilities are required, to collaborating with hiring managers to identify alternative approaches to retain talent and identify resources that will add value to the business.
We are looking for a Resource Analyst who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter, together, meaning we work collaboratively to find smart solutions that balance agility and excellence. Our team stays focused by rising to the challenges of a fast-paced environment while remaining focused on what's important. Our people passionately strive for excellence by paying attention to detail and working for continuous improvement. In short, we're looking for a Resource Analyst who demonstrates our values. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Delivering innovative, high-quality resourcing advice and solutions for the business
- Working with the Infra Talent team on role prioritisation
- Collaborating with internal hiring managers and assist them in building their teams in line with Hyperoptic's growth aspirations
- Providing comprehensive reporting relating to resourcing, forecasting, and plans
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of resource planning in high volume, high growth environments
- Knowledge of telecoms is highly desirable
- Experience of using Excel and Tableau with a focus on having a data-driven approach to reporting
- People person with an ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ability to influence others to improve and adhere to progressing required activities
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider. The company offers broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service. Hyperoptic works with property owners, developers and professionals, designing and installing dedicated fibre infrastructure to new buildings and existing developments. Its services are currently available to consumers and businesses ... Saznajte više
"I joined Hyperoptic in August 2016, when there was only one office and around 70 employees. The moment I arrived at my first interview, I realized that this is exactly the place I want to work- and here ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA