SAP Configuration Analyst
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is rolling out the largest gigabit network in the UK; more than 21 times faster than the national average. Ranked in The Sunday Times ‘Tech Track' 100 fastest growing technology companies for the second year running and recent winners of ‘Best Superfast Broadband' provider for the sixth consecutive year at the 2018 ISPA Awards.
We have big plans. This can only be achieved by growing our dedicated team to shift the boundaries of what's possible.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and configure new, approved solutions within the SAP environments as and when required, following agile / waterfall approach as needed
- Assist with solution testing and problem resolution, documenting outcomes according to organizational procedures
- Provide system testing to support SAP updates across the estate
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the business, on progress and outcomes of incidents, requests and changes and provide regular updates with clear expectations
- Provide 1st / 2nd line support for the SAP environments within the business
- Assess support issues and log
- Work with solution and support teams to provide effective end-to-end support across the enterprise systems and business processes
- Work with the 3rd party service providers to resolve and address support and service tickets, owning any tickets passed to a 3rd party and reviewing/progressing those tickets on a regular basis
- Assess, log and manage the progress of change requests, producing stats and metrics for management and stakeholders
- Assist the SAP technical architects and SAP technical lead as and when required with more complex problem management and troubleshooting and help to implement some changes via the change management process if required
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in computer or organizational science
- A strong understanding of SAP S/4HANA 1809 is desirable however essential is versions 1503 onward
- At least 2 years configuration experience of core SAP S/4HANA FI, CO, MM, PS, Inventory Management and Warehouse Management. Desirable to have experience of supporting / implementing Advanced Financial Close and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Experience implementing / supporting integrations with S/4 HANA e.g. billing integration / API based with a strong emphasis on supporting bank integrations e.g. MT940 support
- An understanding of authorizations and experience of SAP user/role maintenance
- An understanding of agile development methodologies would be an advantage, especially in an SAP S/4HANA environment
- Experience supporting interfaces including APIs, idocs and FTP
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, technical writing experience
- Proficient with and comprehensive knowledge Office 365
- Ability to work with a diverse team and adapt communication styles and content to appropriate audiences
- Highly organized and able to work with competing deadlines
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply (we have tried to make it a painless exercise)
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee
- You will hear from us. Even if it's a no (for this role)
We like to get things done. If you feel the same, click ‘apply here'.
We weren't joking about the hyperfast growth.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Deadline for applications: 21.08.2019.