- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Hybrid working
- 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Wine Friday
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Bring your dog to work
- Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fiber ‘gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability, and customer service.
Here in Belgrade, we support our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in Belgrade in 2013 with what was then 20 developers. Now it's grown into our largest office with more than 700 people.
Whatever we're doing, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for a Sales Operations Manager who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
The Sales Operations Manager (SOM) role is responsible for supporting the Sales management team in London and Belgrade to drive productivity and efficiency, increasing overall revenue contribution. SOM will: drive departmental sales initiatives; project management; developing and managing processes and procedures; representing sales in companywide projects and initiatives; overseeing training plans; system requirements, management, and development; supporting managers and Team Leaders with sales compliance; driving quality; MI and reporting.
What will you be doing?
- Support Sales Management
- Line Management – oversee all Sales Ops team members, assigning tasks and supervising outputs
- Support Sales Management in the production of reports, MI and insight to drive departmental productivity and performance
- Oversee all areas of Sales Compliance including GDPR, Ofcom General Conditions, Consumer Sales Act and prevailing company governance rules
- Sales Lead:
Act as ISP Sales contact and subject matter expert for all company projects, programmes and initiatives. Represent ISP Sales in all meetings related to the company projects, programmes and initiatives, freeing up TLs to spend more time with their teams. Take ownership of follow ups and implementation
- Drive Sales revenue performance:
Identify and drive to execution all ISP Sales requirements in company projects, programmes and initiatives to enable change and drive KPIs improvement. Develop and coordinate execution of ISP Sales plans, supporting ISP Sales management team
- Support efficiency improvement:
Work together with ISP Sales management team to identify areas for improvement and provide inputs into developing individual training, coaching, performance improvement plans that will result with increment in efficiency and KPIs achievement. Work together with ISP Sales management team to identify areas for improvement from both an individual agent and process improvement perspective. Use management information to identify and drive improvements
What are we looking for?
- Experience in the creation and management of processes and procedures
- Proven experience at managing stakeholders at all levels
- Understanding of sales processes and prevailing regulations
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to understand the root cause of issues
- Forward thinking, perceptive individual, capable of influencing others and effectively interacting with individuals
- Outstanding English both written and verbal
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)
We look forward to hearing from you.
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider. The company offers broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service. Hyperoptic works with property owners, developers and professionals, designing and installing dedicated fibre infrastructure to new buildings and existing developments. Its services are currently available to consumers and businesses ... Saznajte više
"There is never a dull moment in customer support! A typical day involves lots of multitasking: from assisting our customers over the phone or online to helping each other out or collaborating on ideas ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- REMOTE WORK
- WORK FROM HOME
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- TRAININGS, COURSES, CONFERENCES
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- FOOD AND DRINKS