Senior QA Engineer
Hyperoptic is the largest 1 Gig residential broadband provider in the UK. Over the past 5 years we’ve grown from a small team of people with a simple idea, to a larger group of people executing the idea with a simple focus – efficiently bringing 1 Gig broadband to urban areas across the UK.
As we continue to evolve our strategy we are looking for people who believe in agility, responsibility, intelligence, zeal, and excellence. If you’re looking for an exciting challenge that is rewarding and enjoyable then read on….
Hyperoptic is more than just an internet service provider; it also installs its own fibre infrastructure into multi-occupancy buildings, bringing the UK’s fastest internet speeds to users. Your mission will be to ensure software quality within complex software products through test planning, design and execution test cases and providing technical support to business stakeholders.
Reporting to QA Team Lead.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Support QA Team Lead to create a test plan with respect to comprehensive test coverage at the product and system level, test priority based on risks level, test approach, etc.
- Review and analyse test basis
- Design, implement and maintain test cases based on software requirements, project scope and test plan (test data, test scenarios, automated test scripts); apply basic and advanced test design techniques; perform exploratory testing
- Design, implement and maintain automated test scenarios; Improve test automation framework and introduce appropriate patterns
- Execute test cases and automated test scripts in accordance with defined test plan.
- Support QA Team Lead in creation of test reports
- Educate and support Junior and Medior QA engineers in their knowledge and skills advancement
- Manage original issue/bug identification to assignment, build, release and bug closure
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another engineering discipline would be desirable
- ISTQB Foundation level would be desirable
- Familiar with QA terminology and practices, as well as standard software development lifecycle phases and their purposes
- Database experience (preferable MySQL and PostgreSQL)
- Familiar with some of the existing tools for issue tracking and team collaboration (Jira, Assembla…)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software testing field
- Experience in test automation testing for minimum 2 year preferably Katalon Studio
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and Zendesk would be desirable
- Experience in AWS, Google Cloud services would be desirable
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Independent communicating with both business users and developers
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Attention to the details
Hyper Standard: RIZE Values
Make sure we act on our commitments
Use your brain at every opportunity
Demonstrate passionate determination
Quality separates us from the competition
Take ownership until what we've said will happen to customers, stakeholders or colleagues actually happens
Overcome challenges, ask questions & consider alternatives.
Go above and beyond to make things happen
Double check work & don’t make the same mistake twice
The role will be based in Belgrade. The successful candidate will be offered a monthly salary and participation in a company incentive scheme.
If this role is of interest and you believe you’ve got what it takes to be a part of a fast-paced and energetic business, we’d love to hear from you.
Deadline for applications: 30.05.2019.
Hyperoptic is the UK’s largest residential gigabit broadband provider.
The company offers the fastest broadband in the UK and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with unmatched speed, reliability and customer service. Its hyperfast, symmetrical gigabit services are over 21x faster than the average speed a UK consumer receives today. From an idea back in 2011, we’ve pioneered a better broadband experience and become the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider.
Operating in the UK and ... Saznajte više
"I joined Hyperoptic in August 2016, when there was only one office and around 70 employees. The moment I arrived at my first interview, I realized that this is exactly the place I want to work- and here ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- COMPANY EVENTS
- TEAM BUILDINGS
- SPORT ACTIVITIES
- FRESH FRUITS EVERY WEEK
- PET FRIENDLY OFFICE
- TAXI VOUCHERS OR TAXI CARDS
- ON SITE MASSAGE
- WINE FRIDAY
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES