- Competitive salary plus bonus
- 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year
- Extra days off for your birthday, moving home or getting married
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Bring your dog to work
- Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service.
Here in Belgrade, we support our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in Belgrade in 2013 with what was then 20 developers. Now it's grown into our largest office with more than 500 people.
Whatever we're doing, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
As Talent Acquisition Partner you will deliver the end-to-end recruitment process and focus on delivering an exceptional service to candidates and stakeholders in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
By embedding our culture and values into the recruitment process, you will support candidates and recruiting managers to find a match to role requirements and our businesses.
Partnering with HRBPs and Hiring Managers you will source best in industry talent across the UK and Belgrade by instilling the Quality of Hire principles across the entire candidate journey from application to onboarding.
What will you be doing?
Direct sourcing exceptional talent:
- Develop creative solutions to generate candidates
- Source an appropriate pipeline to identify and engage both active and passive candidates through a blend of recruitment methods including social media, headhunting, job boards, referrals and networking
- Compose attention grabbing content including adverts/job descriptions and our careers website and ensure internal applicants are sought and considered
- At all times strive for and realise a reduction in requirements for external agencies in sourcing candidates
- Monitor the job market and prepare analysis and summaries of relevant job market movements
- Oversee the onboarding process from initial contact; communicating with the recruiting manager and new starter regularly ensuring all areas of the business are ready for their first day
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Focus on delivering a great recruitment experience for both candidates and Hiring Managers
- Where appropriate develop and sustain good working relationships with agencies and other external partners
- Work with the wider People Team to ensure an efficient recruitment experience for internal and external candidates
Process management and improvement:
- Work with management to understand current and future recruitment needs, creating a Workforce Planning document with divisional HRBPs
- Ensure regular and effective communication with candidates, managers and agencies. Ensure candidate receive timely feedback as appropriate
- Keep internal systems up to date with candidate and campaign details, reporting on progress/statistics as required
Screen, assess and qualify candidates:
- Our priority is to provide both candidates and Hiring Managers with a 5* experience – following our Quality of Hire principles, partnering with HRBPs and Hiring Managers
- Undertake applicant screening as a first stage of the interview process to present a concise shortlist with value added notes/background collating shortlists and organising interviews for the for hiring managers
- Ensure candidates presented for roles meet the required competencies and share our core values via robust candidate screening and Predictive Index assessments
- Review assessment and testing methods and develop them to ensure they are efficient and fit for purpose
- Coordinate the interview process, ensuring room bookings, equipment, assessment centres are arranged and clearly communicated to all relevant parties
- Coach and train managers as required to ensure they are capable and competent to assess candidates
What are we looking for?
- In house recruitment experience in a high growth environment
- Strong experience in a variety of selection methods e.g. interview techniques, psychometric testing, assessment days
- Strong experience of using job boards and CV search methods to source candidates
- Good communication skills in written and verbal English
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you.
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider. The company offers broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service. Hyperoptic works with property owners, developers and professionals, designing and installing dedicated fibre infrastructure to new buildings and existing developments. Its services are currently available to consumers and businesses ... Saznajte više
"I joined Hyperoptic in August 2016, when there was only one office and around 70 employees. The moment I arrived at my first interview, I realized that this is exactly the place I want to work- and here ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA